About The Ride
Wild Wing Sherwood Park, 993 Fir St, Unit 58. Sherwood Park
Pancake Breakfast 08:00 am - 09:30 am
Kickstands Up 10:00 am
Stop at Rose City Tire, Camrose 11:00 am
Lunch stop at Bruce Hotel 13:15 pm
Stop at Figure It Out Fitness, Tofield 15:00 pm
Ride ends back at Wild Wing, Sherwood Park 16:00 pm
** Schedule subject to change **
see www.emilytaylorlegacyproject.org for all the details!
Thanks to our participants and sponsors from the past three years Emily's Memorial Motorcycle Ride, we have raised nearly $50,000 for CASA House!
Your support has made all of these wonderful things possible for CASA kids:
- Funds were used to fund a summer student that was primarily tasked with communicating with kids and their families that were discharged from CASA House as part of CASA's commitment to continuing care for children that are treated at CASA House.
- Funds will be used to operate the equine therapy program that CASA was not able to operate prior to this year due to budget constraints.
- Funds have been used for various recreation excursions as well as for the purchase of supplies for festive activities.
- CASA House also purchased a variety of sensory items including but not limited to: chairs and cushions, rugs, massage chairs.
- CASA House also purchased storage units for the sensory items, replaced old mattresses with new ones and repaired the pool table.Our Riders and our sponsors have made all these things happen!!